Monday, December 9, 2013

Sweet Memories of life

Sweet memories of my life written by GK.

          I still remember the sweet memories of my life when I was studying MSE. It was the most beautiful days in my life when she entered into my life. And I Knew that I never find a girl like her for my life time. She was the perfect match for me in every way. But I couldn't tell my love to her though I loved her so much. It was hidden in my heart as a secret. I never wanted to express my love to her.I always tried to pretend I'm just a friend of her. And the three years which I spent my life with her was unforgettable in my life. Though I loved her a lot I never exposed my love to her. I knew that I never find a girl like her again in my life time.

          I was all alone in my life. I spent my leisure time in my hostel. I had no much friends or family to share my feelings. I felt that I'am lonely but suddenly she entered into my life like an angel. At that time she was everything to me in my life. I don't know why I was so friendly with her, I talk so much with, I shared my feelings with her but I don't know why I was so close to her.

         At the time I realized that I was in love with her I was unable to expose my love with her as she was already in love with another person. As a good friend of her I wished her love to be sucessful and never wanted to expose my love to her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment